Since 2001, our Dance Company has used the gift of Hip Hop and the creative arts to bring a message of hope and inspiration throughout the Northwest, performing at various venues and church events.
New Groove Fellowship got started as an effort to offer a positve outlet to dancers and those with a creative heart an opportunity to to worship God together in an non-conventional way. New Groove Fellowship is a gathering of God’s worshippers with artistic expression. Our desire to move in God’s prophetic anointing and to give back all the glory to the Giver of our gifts.
We, as artists, are specifically designed with a craft to impact the world in which God has called us to live in. We believe that to truly impact our culture for Christ, we are to be equipped with His Word and to live in His presence so that we can become a force within our community.
With sound biblical teaching from Beau and Rose Sem, and their team of urban artistic worshippers, New Groove is a place where God cultivates and inspires the artists inside of all of us. And with training, one day the the gifts will no longer dwell inside, but shine out though our movements and sounds, to ultimately help shape the culture of media in our society.
To revolutionize the Arts as we know it, allowing a Christ-like tranformation to begin with us, then those around us , impacting the culture we live in
• We exist to first: draw souls to the love of the Father, second: to equip them with the word of God and to cultivate the specific gifts God has designed them with, and third: to send them back into their culture to bring reformation in the area God has prepared for them.
• We exist to develop individual artists into Kingdom-focused worshippers.
• We exist to touch those around us with His love and unmerited grace, helping them find their identity as true sons and daughters of the Living God.
• We exist to “preach” the Gospel out of the over-flow God has deposited into us by means of the creative arts, and with our lives surrendered to Him.
• We exist to bring righteous reformation to the widely accepted artistic culture, so that it may be used for God’s glory and Kingdom purposes.