- Hair in a bun or pony tail
- Black leotard
- Pink tights
- Pink ballet shoes (Bloch brand)
Contemporary & Technique
- Mid-length dance shorts
- Dance top (full lenght) or leotard
- Dance Paws
- No tennis shoes
- Hair tied back in ponytail or bun
Hip Hop / Tap:
- Sweat pants, leggings
- Baggy t-shirts, jerseys, tank tops
- Athletic shoes with good arch support for hip hop (ex: Nike Free Runs)
- Oxford style / tie tap shoes (Capezio or Bloch preferred)
- No jeans, shorts, tight pants, sandals or bare feet
- Leotard and tights
- Ballet shoes and tap shoes
- Hair in ponytail or pull back
Withdrawals / Changing Classes / Missed Classes
Class Withdrawals: The studio requires a 30-day written notice prior to the following month’s bill. You will be responsible for tuition unless this notice is received. Students are also responsible for letting the instructor know if they will not be returning to a class. Class changes must be changed by the GN office or Front desk, and are at the discretion of the instructors & subject to availability. Missed Classes: There are no pro-rated fees or refunds for holidays or classes missed classes. Payments may NOT be reduced in order to accommodate family vacations. Any class cancelled due to a teacher absence will be made up at a time arranged with that teacher. Classes are not transferable to another student.
Class Make-ups: If you are going to miss a lesson, and would like to make up a class, the office must be notified to schedule a makeup class & it must be completed within one month. It is not guaranteed that a class will work with your schedule and NO CREDIT will be given for the missed class. All make-ups are forfeited if student withdraws from classes.
Bad Weather Policy: Studio closure days due to inclement weather or power outages are not made up or reimbursed; we will send an email by 12:00 noon, to notify you if we will close the studio.
Continued on Policies Form, please read!